Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Universe

Last year, when I came back from maternity leave, I was a substitute for Magnus in 9ef while he was on paternity leave. The only problem was, he teaches science - I definately don't. So, I know some of my old students from that class read this blog, we have to admit we did watch a lot of films. Revelant films of course. I thought: "there is nothing I can explain to these students that the BBC does not explain better." I really wish that I had come across this little film, about distances in the universe. LOVE IT!

And for those in 9ef, do you remember this one? Girls, let me tell you, you are going to meet so many boys like this, doing everything to impress you while it all seem a bit silly...

1 comment:

  1. I will watch this movie this weekend:) Merete

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your thoughts, leave a comment!