Friday, June 1, 2012

Meet Tavi Gevinson


A couple of weeks ago one of my friends sent me a video and asked me if this could be interesting to you all, and I knew it would be. Tavi Gevinson is a 15 year-old girl who started her own fashion blog. This speech is called "A teen just trying to figure it out" and is such an honest, beautiful speech about how society and media tell you young girls what you should be like, when it really should be all up to you.

You are all at an age where you really are just trying to find your place in class, school and in the world. I hope this speech inspires you to realize that the choice of who you want to be, is all yours.

Thank you so much 9cdef for lovely days at Oksnøen, you were fantastic! I hope you had as much fun as I think you had. Enjoy the weekend, see you monday.

2 comments:

  1. The spaech was verry inspiering! thank you, siri :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you liked it, I think she is really cool.

      Delete

I want to hear your thoughts, leave a comment!