Monday, June 4, 2012

LEGO


I bet you all have some. I have plenty, my two boys love it. I showed you this post earlier, a way to creatively use LEGO. I came across this patent drawing from 1958, isn't that cool? Imagine what a great invention that has been.

As the nerd I am I have started collecting LEGO buildings for my sons. A combination of great architecture and toys, what a great way to learn about wonderful buildings! The first we bought was the LEGO Guggenheim museum, which is a wonderful museum in New York City, designed by an architect called Frank Lloyd Wright. read the story behind the building here, believe me, it's a building worth recognizing.

(BTW this was also very cute. Get it?)

Pic from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your thoughts, leave a comment!