Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What's for lunch?


Lately, we have been talking a lot about healthy and nutritious food. We have watched Supersize Me, and I have told you about visiting my niece and nephew's schools in New Jersey last month. I was really shocked to see what their classmates ate for lunch.

I just came across this funny blog I wanted to show you, it fits right in with what we have been talking about. A nine year old girl (I think it's a girl?) from the UK has started a blog where she takes pics of her school lunch every day! This is to make people aware of what children actually eat every day. I do suspect her parents help her a bit with the writing, she is incredibly snappish, but still, a very intersting blog!

Find the blog here!

1 comment:

  1. wow, she has a cool blog. almost as cool as youur's Siri :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your thoughts, leave a comment!