Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Making your language blossom!


We have spoken many times about how to make your language blossom- or to add spice to your texts as I say. I found an amazing site at BBC, where they explain common English expressions and give examples on how they are used! I challenge you all to learn a couple of these every week, and use them in conversations with your friends. I promise you it will pay off.
Find them here!

(Ok, so the pic had absolutely nothing to do with the post, but I thought of this artist as I wote blossom. If you liked it too, you can see more here.)

2 comments:

  1. totaly unrelated to the post, but you should see this: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

    KARIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good! Some of my students told me about the alot, so now I got to see it. Thanks A LOT! hehe.

      Delete

I want to hear your thoughts, leave a comment!