Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The man who chose away money


I have now corrected almost 60 term papers, all dealing with money and money-related issues. You have made some really good points! Many of you argue that money creates more problems in the world than it does good. Well, here is a man who agrees with you and who has chosen to live without it. He left his savings (which was about $30) in a phone booth, and walked away. That was 12 years ago. Now, a book has been written about him. Look at this film, isn't it facinating?

Here is the book, I wonder if that will make its way to my reading-list for the summer... (That list is getting very long.) If it does, I will definatly tell you about it when we return to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your thoughts, leave a comment!