Thursday, April 19, 2012

Would you dare the "Walk of Faith"?

Ok, so not directly connected to English, but the mountain has a 500- year- old Buddhist temple nestled within it - so it is slightly connected to RLE. I found this very facinating. This is from the Tianmen Mountain in China, where they have build a 60 m long glass pavement around the edge.  It is 1430 meters to the ground! I get dizzy just by looking at the pictures.

What do you say? Would you go on the Walk of Faith?

And what about The Devil's Swimming pool?

(Read more about the national park here. Pics from here and here.)

5 comments:

  1. No way a walkway for me! Very interesting Siri - love your blog by the way:) Merete

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have done it, but I would have done it crawling!! Jeeeez, it looks scary. My husband though, would have passed out just by looking at the pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As if crawling would have helped if the glass was to break?!?! hahaha.

      Delete
  3. I would never hav done it! it looks soo scary, i think i would have died before the glas got to breake, haha!
    9 cd

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your thoughts, leave a comment!