Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thank you for the dream.


As you all know, I am a huge fan of Roald Dahl. I think his children's books are fantastic, and can't wait until my sons are a little bit older and I can read his books to them. I have always imagined that he was a wonderful man who took children as seriously as adults. And this story proved me right.

Is it not wonderful? What is your favorite Roald Dahl novel? I find it difficult to make up my mind..



Here is also the funny poem about Cinderella (rhyme scheme, anyone?). He is SO good.

Pic1 from here & pic2 from here.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is charlie and the chocolate factory. I have read it soo meny times!

    -9cd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Roald Dahl. I have just started reading some of his books to my 6- year old son, and he loves it! (thank God;-))

    "Georgs Magiske Medisin" was my favourite when I was "young", I think my mom wanted to burn the book after reading it to me 10 times!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your thoughts, leave a comment!