Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Zealand fun!




These boys call themselves Flight of the Conchords, and they are (in my opinion) incredibly funny. They come from New Zealand, you will probably notice by their accent. Listen to this song, it is hilarious! (It may be a bit difficult to follow at times, so you can read the lyrics here.) They had their own sit-com which aired on NRK2. Did anyone watch it? So funny! 

Do you notice anything particular about their accent compared to British and American English? 

5 comments:

  1. I liked it, but not my kind of favorite show...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are funnier on stage than on the sit-com! What is your favorite show, Sigurd?

      Delete
  2. haha, this was hilarious!

    9CD

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your thoughts, leave a comment!