Friday, April 20, 2012

Amazing biking in Scotland


I got the idea of posting this when I met Oliver with a fancy bike the other day.

This is one of my favorite videos on You Tube, and I am not really into bikes at all. This is a clip of Danny MacAskill (remember we talked about Scottish names?) who rides from the capital Edinburgh to the Isle of Skye. He uses the cities as a playground with his bike, it is simply amazing.

Isn't Scotland beautiful?

The music is by Loch Lomond "Wax and Wire" and The Jezabels "A Little Piece", both Scottish bands. 

3 comments:

  1. Scotland is amazingly beautiful!! If you ever get a chance to visit- do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scotland is so nice. Take a look at this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKWoPlL2B8I&feature=related!
    Lars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! Some daring people there, Lars... Thanks for sharing!

      Delete

I want to hear your thoughts, leave a comment!