Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th


Oh, do I have a treat for you!! It is Friday 13th after all, and I should introduce you to something at least a bit scary... Do you remember I gave you a short story by Roald Dahl, called "The Man From the South"? You really liked it!  Well guess what, I just found the film. And it is made by Alfred Hitchcok, one of the most famous scary movie makers of all times.

Not only that, one of my other favorite short stories by Roald Dahl, "Lamb to the Slaughter" can be read here.
And the film can be seen here.

Remember, these are not films with a lot of blood and killings. These are stories with an almost unbearable tension.... They are old, but good. So, what do you think? Do you like the film, or do you prefer the short story?

<3 Siri

2 comments:

  1. I think i liked the short story better, but the film was good too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your thoughts, leave a comment!