Sunday, August 19, 2012

Welcome Back!


Men Throwing Rocks With The Other Hand from Juan Etchegaray on Vimeo.

I really look forward to seeing you all tomorrow. We have such an exciting and intense year ahead of us, and I hope I am prepared to lead you through. I have thought a bit about this blog during summer, and started to wonder if I should try to find stuff more related to the topics we are dealing with in class. But I soon realized that it would take the fun out of it. So to prove that I will still post fun stuff, I am sharing this hilarious video of men throwing rocks with the other hand. I actually had to try this myself after watching. I am left-handed, and throwing with my right is almost impossible.

I will continue writing this blog, and if I find good stuff directly relevant: great! But most of all I want this to be a blog where you 1. read a bit of English, 2. maybe find something you will explore further, which makes you read even more English AND get new interests and ideas, 3. learn something.

Hopefully you can give me tips as well!
Get a good night's rest, tomorrow starts the most important but also the most interesting year so far.
BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your thoughts, leave a comment!