Friday, August 24, 2012

Underground book blog


I hope to introduce you to some of the amazing blogs out there. Hopefully you'll find some of them interesting enough to follow, which will give you great insight into many aspects of the English speaking world.

The blog I'm introducing you to today, is called Underground New York Public Library.
The girl behind this blog takes pictures of people reading on the underground. At first, this may seem odd, maybe even boring. But it is actually quite interesting! Who reads the Bible or the Quran? Not always the kind of people you would expect! Maybe you like the style of someone and want to read what they are reading? Maybe that big, bearded man is reading Winnie the Pooh? You'd be surprised!




1 comment:

  1. A bit down the page, a girl is reading "The Virgin Suicides" by Jeffrey Eugenides - the book I ended up borrowing to Cheyenne. Let me know if you need books, people, I have a couple..

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your thoughts, leave a comment!