Friday, September 7, 2012

Tavi Revisited


Before recommending this page to you, I wanted to make sure it was really as good as I thought. I posted the video on Tavi Gavinson in the spring. I could tell from the stats on the blog that many of you watched it, and hopefully you found it inspiring. Tavi is the editor of the online magazine ROOKIE. It is nothing but FANTASTIC. I wish I had something like this to read when I was your age. She has many contributors, and there are some many amazing articles on everything from fashion to politics. Please, take some time to browse through this page. You can get some really good ideas on how to write good articles, and maybe some of it helps you "to figure yourselves out." Enjoy!

Here is an article about Tavi from New York Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your thoughts, leave a comment!