Saturday, November 3, 2012

Something for the ladies.


Okay, as much as we teachers would like to ignore it (since you obviously can't), Christmas prom is right around the corner. I do remember the excitement of walking into the the gymnastics room in my finest gown to date. If I was really brave, I would have posted a photo of me in my prom dress. But I won't. The important thing is that you feel amazing, and that you know that style and class has nothing to do with an expensive dress.

I wanted to show you this link, as a small contribution to making the prom cheaper (and maybe even cooler, because if you learn to do this yourself you do not need a hair dresser - ever) for you, and maybe more fun.

Here is a link to HAIR TUTORIALS you should all be able to do with some practice. If it is difficult, you'll get by with a little help from your friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your thoughts, leave a comment!